Monday, November 24, 2008

5 Reasons Why I Didn't Update My Blog..

My BFFs sent me a warning email today stating that I hav not been very diligent in updating my blog.. they "threatened" to stop being my loyal blog readers!!!  imagine that coming from my dearest BFFs.. *sniff sniff*

i have got my reasons k so do hear me out b4 u gals make any regretful decisions wor:

  1. I don't blog for a living.. I got to WORK in order to feed my cute baby koda.. and i came to realise i don't get any sponsored freebies just by whining in my blog (unlike some other species).. 
  2. I guess i prefer to just either call or email cos how the heck am i supposed to know that my frens hav read abt my latest news in my blog.. well at least u cant ignore my calls & emails..  hiak hiak..
  3. Blogging is not a lifetime commitment.. so i rather spend my precious time with my BFFs, frens, family and dear dear mah.. 
  4. I blog when im either happy or sad.. so if im neither i dun blog ya..
  5. Blogging doesn't get me to heaven ya.. wth..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good blog.....haha

Never know u can be so humourous...

Ah Goh

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com