To my dearest dear dear,
in this 2 years, we had gone through a lot.. in others' eyes we are the happy couple.. this is very true but like any other r/s, we had our fair share of painful and troubled moments, our problems and issues are none that anyone can truly feel and understand.. in a way it had bound us stronger together.. we never ever had any doubts about this r/s..
sometimes I threw temper over my frustrations but you hav never at any point of time shown any signs of annoyance.. you will always try to lighten things up but i can see pain in ur eyes as u tried to pacify me, over thgs dat are in actual fact more painful for u than me..
I love u for the understanding u hav given me..
I love u for the happy moments we hav spent together..
I love u for the honesty & trust we hav shared in this r/s..
I love u for the commitment u hav promised me..
Love u deeply dear!
xoxo

1 comments:
congrats on your 2nd anniversay.
May everythings work out for both of u.
Post a Comment