abstracted from our wedding website: http://www.mywedding.com/josephwornjiun
Finally took a step into the preparation of our wedding today.. shopping for our BS! Actually we only went to three shops but managed to shortlist the one that both dear and me like.. so I guess that's it.. have not signed anythg yet but we will be going back soon to get it done!
That's also the only shop that bothers to let me try a few gowns to have a feel of whether I like it or not.. the coordinator seems friendly enough and quite experienced.. she took quite some time to explain the package to us.. very personalised service.. and I simply loves their wedding gowns! I tried on two different styles and I love both instantly.. seriously I dun tink I looked too fat in them *phew* and the 1st time feeling of wearing a gown is... well indescribable.. and most importantly dear says I looked nice! muahaha..
Thanks to Dajie and Tion who took time to travel around with us to source for the BS.. and of cos the bargaining part too! =)
That's also the only shop that bothers to let me try a few gowns to have a feel of whether I like it or not.. the coordinator seems friendly enough and quite experienced.. she took quite some time to explain the package to us.. very personalised service.. and I simply loves their wedding gowns! I tried on two different styles and I love both instantly.. seriously I dun tink I looked too fat in them *phew* and the 1st time feeling of wearing a gown is... well indescribable.. and most importantly dear says I looked nice! muahaha..
Thanks to Dajie and Tion who took time to travel around with us to source for the BS.. and of cos the bargaining part too! =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment