Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love Of A Lifetime?


Recently a spate of events sets me thinking.. 

wat will happen to my dear when i pass on? Will there be another love one in his life? How soon will that be? Will I still be his love?

On one hand I cant bear the thot of him with another gal.. but on the other hand I cant bear for him to suffer loneliness.. Dilemma... even thinking abt it now makes my heart ache.. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u ever thought of getting into a new relationship if your partner pass on?

Anonymous said...

let him find new love la

Anonymous said...

nowsaday is so common for couple (whether married or not) to flirt around. He/She could be having another love behind their partners' back.

Anonymous said...

no sounds no pic from the blogger.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com