Monday, August 06, 2007

Jap Food Groupie?

i have had Jap food for 2 days with the same group of frens on last fri and today.. haha makes me wonder if we r gog to try out the different jap restaurants b4 we stop.. Last fri we went to akashi @ paragon and today was waraku @ central.. but luckily all of us like Jap food so i guess we will not be sick of eating too much of it.. had cravings for ice-cream but was stopped by the good intentions of biaoge (when is my *#%$@ cough gog to end?!) anyway we had fun chatting though a few other frens were not able to join us..
to my 2 frens: rem to jio me for the reverse bungee when u two r in the mood ok? or rather when ur mood is not too beautiful.. screaming therapy does work! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...I got thrill phobia lah...
but who knows? If I can go snorkelling at Phuket with my stupid hydrophobia with a limit, maybe someday might really jio you for reverse bungee.
I be really STRESSED then =P

Anonymous said...

hey...I got thrill phobia lah...
but who knows? If I can go snorkelling at Phuket with my stupid hydrophobia with a limit, maybe someday might really jio you for reverse bungee.
I be really STRESSED then =P

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com